Let Your Dog Party Like an Animal
We have news for you: your dog is a party animal, and Dog Daycare at Man's Best Friend is the perfect place for them to let loose.
Dog Daycare is vital to socialization, physical health, and psychological health. No matter your dog's size, age, or breed, they will deeply benefit from some raucous playtime with their fellow pups.
A dog behavior enrollment test is required. A quick analysis of your dog’s temperament and suitability is assessed to best place them in a daycare group and then, “Laissez les bons temps rouler!” (That’s Poodle for “Let the good times roll”). Check out our Dog Daycare programs at our Carrollton and Houston locations.
For pricing information, please visit our center pages:
There are no refunds on Dog Daycare.
In case of bad weather, we will do our best to keep your pet clean, but our facility is indoor and outdoor. You may request a bath upon drop-off, or you may call during the day. Bath prices are determined by weight so please ask our staff about price.
I love this place and so does my 15 year old Pyrenees, Trixie. She lost her 12 year companion last year and if it was not for this place, I think my golden girl would have left her place in this world with a broken heart. You see, my Pyrenees has a natural disposition as a guardian dog and she lost the one she lived to protect. Going to dog camp allows her a sense of renewed purpose. Each day that I drop her off at day camp, she is greeted by name, by familiar staff, and she leads the way, without even turning back to say “ Bye, Mom”. That’s okay — I know she is confident and secure in her surroundings and can’t wait to get to “get to work”; although, I’ve heard a few stories of her taking lengthy snoozers during the day. It’s her time and she is allowed to do what she wants to do with her time. If you are looking for an affordable place with a friendly staff who will love your babies like their own, I recommend you give this place a try.
Meredith G., daycare customer
Dog Daycare Policies
At Man's Best Friend we really care about the health and safety of your pets so please be aware of our vaccination policy:
• Dogs under 6 months of age: we require two sets of vaccinations, including one rabies vaccination and one bordatella vaccination.
• Dogs over 6 months of age: we require a full set of vaccinations yearly and a bordatella due every year (we do accept three year vaccinations as long as proof is provided by a veterinarian).
• You must supply Man’s Best Friend with proof of all vaccinations.
Spay & Neuter & Aggression
• Dogs must be spayed or neutered if over the age of 6 months.
• Your dog must have a friendly temperament around all dogs and people, and must NOT display any food or toy aggression.
Dog Daycare Policies
Food & Medication
If your dog requires food during daycare we will provide food at an additional $2.00 per feeding.
If your pet is in need of medication, we will be more than happy to administer it for a small fee of $1.00 per medication. Please understand that your pet may not be contagious, or on medication for anything that can be contracted by another dog or human.
Daycare Hours, Pickup & Drop-off
Carrollton and Houston Daycare hours:
• Monday – Friday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
• Saturday/Sunday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
• If your pet is picked up after regular daycare hours you will be charged a $5.00 late fee
• If you purchase a month or week package and your dog misses a day due to illness or a holiday, you may NOT make up that day.
• If you leave your dog overnight, you will be charged a full boarding rate plus the normal daycare fee.