Cat Boarding Dallas
Frequently Asked Questions
What vaccinations do you require and what type of medical issues will you accept?
- Must have feline rabies vaccination (yearly)
- Must have feline FVRC (yearly or according to veterinarian’s AVMA approved recommendation)
- All vaccinations must be administered at least one week before boarding
- We will not board any cat being treated for FURI (Feline Upper Respiratory Infection), Feline Aids or FIP (Feline Infectious Peritonitis)
- We will board cats that have FLV (Feline Leukemia Virus)
- Cats 6 months or older must be spayed or neutered
What do you charge for boarding Cats?
- $13.50 per night for a Condo (additional $11.50 per night for second cat)
- $16.50 per night for a Suite (additional $13.50 per night for second cat)
Do you give medications?
- Yes, there is a fee of $2.00 per medication per day
- We will not give any injections or subcutaneous fluids
- We will need all medical history along with why the cat is taking medications and instructions for giving the medication(s)
What are your check-in / check-out policies and procedures?
- All cats must be brought in and leave our facilities in a cat carrier
- You may bring in a small blanket from home or a familiar toy for your cat as long as they can be cleaned and leave adequate space in the condo/suite
- Toys must not be damaged and blankets or bedding may not be torn
- We will provide a litter pan and kitty litter
- We will provide high quality cat and/or kitten food or you may bring in your own food
- Check out time is 12:00 noon. If your cat is not picked up by 12:00 noon the day of departure a full day’s boarding fee will be charged to your bill
Do you groom Cats?
- Yes, at some stores. Please call a location near you and request grooming information from your customer service representative